Pest Management & Extermination: Insects and Rodents
- “Spraying” may not be the best solution to a pest problem, and may make it worse. Various other methods and/or materials may be appropriate and more effective.
- IPM- Integrated Pest Management uses many options to take care of a pest problem through education, inspections, exclusion, and limited use of low-risk materials, we can remedy the problem and ease your concerns.
- Termites: There are termites in our service area, and there are options for treatment. Inspections are available for owners and real estate transactions.
Termite Inspections and Treatments
The most common termite in our region is subterranean-moving from the soil to your structure. We offer yearly inspections.
- Home buyers and lenders often require inspections before a sale takes place
- Soil can be treated prior to construction of a new home
- Options are now available for post construction treatments
Bird, Bat, and Wildlife Exclusion
- Many pests may be protected or just a nuisance and are best dealt with by sealing them out of your home or business.
- Various wildlife can cause physical damage to a structures roof, wiring, insulation, etc.
- Pigeon excrement is not only unsightly and can cause economic damage, it can be a health hazard.
- Swallows and bats may carry bugs similar to bedbugs, which may enter your space when they leave theirs.
Bed Bug Treatments
Thorough inspections are critical. Our crew is very well-versed in bedbugs and the difficulty in eliminating this pest, and the methods of treatment. We also have certified detection canines available.
- Bedbug specific materials can be applied to harborage sites by well-trained technicians. Follow up inspections are necessary due to the life cycles and characteristics of the bug.
- Please use a professional. Using the wrong materials or treatments can worsen the situation by spreading the problem.
- We now offer heat treatments specifically designed for bed bug service. Heat treatments allow for reduced, or no use of chemical products. This is ideal for chemical sensitive people or situations such as hospitals and nursing homes. In most cases the bugs are eliminated in a single treatment.
- We offer staff training for hotels, motels, and multi-family housing.
Wildlife Trapping Services
We offer professional trapping services throughout our service area.