RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, AND HOSPITALITY PEST MANAGEMENT
FROM INSECTS TO RODENTS TO BEDBUGS AND WILDLIFE
We have multiple methods for dealing with insects and rodents.
- “Spraying” may not be the best solution to a pest problem, and may make it worse. Various other methods and/or materials may be appropriate and more effective.
- IPM- Integrated Pest Management uses many options to take care of a pest problem through education, inspections, exclusion, and limited use of low-risk materials, we can remedy the problem and ease your concerns.
- Termites: There are termites in our service area, and there are options for treatment. Inspections are available for owners and real estate transactions.
BED BUG TREATMENTS AND INSPECTIONS
Thorough inspections are critical. Our crew is very well-versed in bedbugs and the difficulty in eliminating this pest, and the methods of treatment. We also have certified detection canines available.
- Bedbug specific materials can be applied to harborage sites by well-trained technicians. Follow up inspections are necessary due to the life cycles and characteristics of the bug.
- Please use a professional. Using the wrong materials or treatments can worsen the situation by spreading the problem.
- We now offer heat treatments specifically designed for bed bug service. Heat treatments allow for reduced, or no use of chemical products. This is ideal for chemical sensitive people or situations such as hospitals and nursing homes. In most cases the bugs are eliminated in a single treatment.
- We offer staff training for hotels, motels, and multi-family housing.
TERMITE INSPECTIONS, TREATMENTS, AND PRE-TREATMENTS FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
Termites are attracted to water damaged wood and wood byproducts.” In Colorado we the most common termites are Subterranean. They come up from the soil seeking water damaged wood. They create mud tubes and travel to the damaged wood. Mud tubes are a signs of Subterranean termite activity.
- Home buyers and certain loans can require a termite inspection. Our technicians are trained and certified through the Colorado Department of Agriculture.
- Many large commercial buildings or housing projects require a termite pretreatment. We offer both and have competed many pretreatments.
- Post treatments can be complicated with todays building structures. We are trained and have done many diverse structures.
- We offer different treatment options.
EXCLUSION SERVICES, BIRDS, BATS, AND WILDLIFE
WE offer exclusion services for all of the above and insects. We inspect your home, business, or structures for entry points and solutions.
- Many pests may be protected or just a nuisance and are best dealt with by sealing them out of your home or business.
- Various wildlife can cause physical damage to a structures roof, wiring, insulation, etc.
- Pigeon excrement is not only unsightly and can cause economic damage, it can be a health hazard.
- Swallows and bats may carry bugs similar to bedbugs, which may enter your space when they leave theirs.
Mountain Pest Control, providing quality pest management services, locally owned and operated since 1977
Aspen to Glenwood Springs, Rifle, Silt, New Castle
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
(970) 945-5942 Phone
(970) 945-1305 Fax
Mon – Fri: 8AM to 5PM MT
(970) 879-6690 Phone
Summit County, Breckenridge, Frisco, Silverthorne, Dillon, Keystone
(970) 468-2211 Phone
(970) 476-8091 Phone